- Coordinate correspondence with individual clients to create custom art pieces.
- Design characters and draft storyboards for independent projects and pitch bibles.
- Create original art and product for sale at Artist Alley and Vendor Halls tables in conventions around the United States.
- Source supplies and third party vendors to turn art into hard line products.
- Design, set up, and take down displays for tables.
- Handle cash and POS system during events.
- Engage public about arts and the animation industry.
Let Me Explain Studios
- Draft and revise storyboards used in animated videos on LMES YouTube channels.
- Compose and edit animatics for client to animate from.
- Design incidental characters in sequences.
- Consult on merchandise.
March 2021-August 2021
Falcon’s Creative Group
- Created custom animation and cleaned up motion capture on the following productions:
- Mattel’s Enchantimals
- Netflix’s A StoryBots Space Adventure
February 2015-March 2021
Pin USA, PinCraft, Lizal, Joyin, Youngever
- Illustrated concepts and designed production ready art for enamel pins, keychains, magnets, Halloween costumes, educational posters, among many more hard line and soft line products. Clients include Disney, Hard Rock Cafe, Box Lunch, Universal Parks, and Amazon.
Motion Graphics Artist
October 2015-March 2016
- Storyboarded stand-in slates used in production cuts for MTV’s Suspect.
- Photographed, built, and animated final motion graphics sequences in the show.
August 2012-October 2015
Walt Disney Parks
- Managed bi-coastal library database of art for the sketch team and colleagues at the Disney Creative Group.
- Designed and sketched artwork for resort-wide circulation and special events at Walt Disney Parks.
- Sketched artwork commissioned by customers at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- Painted and assembled limited edition wrist watches sold exclusively at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Educated the public on arts and animation.
Clean Up Art Intern
- Studied cleanup animation under supervising artist.
- Studied digital ink and paint under supervising artists.
Animal Handler & Zoo Interpreter
Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Handle a variety of animal ambassadors for guest education on conservation.
- Craft and paint seasonal animal enrichment.
- Assist zoo guests at giraffe feeding experience and educate the public on giraffes.
- Monitor petting zoo area and engage guests on animal education.
September 2017-December 2018
LA Animal Services, Burbank Animal Shelter
- Raised recently weaned kittens and socialized them in preparation for adoption.
- Fostered senior dog and assisted in coordinating her adoption.
- Educated the public about the benefits and challenges of fostering and adoption.
- Humanely captured and transported unattended dogs and cats to local shelters.
Turtle and Tortoise Club of Florida
- Humanely captured and relocated threatened turtle and tortoise species at risk of habitat loss.
August 2004-May 2008
- Handled and provided enrichment for livestock and exotic animal residents under supervision.
- Maintained habitats and health standards for animal residents.
- Advocated for C.A.R.E. and their mission.
Ringling College of Art and Design
August 2008-May 2012
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Computer Animation
• Best of Ringling – 2009, 2010, and 2012
• Brouhaha Film Festival – 2012
Robert Hungerford Preparatory High School
August 2004-May 2008
Agriculture Biotechnology Magnet Program
• Graduated with Honors
• National Honors Society
• Drama Club
• Art Club Vice President
Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Maya, Pixar Renderman, Toon Boom, Monkey Jam, Toki Linetest, Audacity, Garageband, Wacom, Cintiq, XP-Pen
EPSON Scan, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS, Windows OS, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Behance, Adobe Acrobat, Dropbox, Discord, Basecamp, GoogleDrive, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Parsec, Shotgrid